My Problem..Please HELP!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

darling_nikki

Alright, so I bought the $40 iPod headphones for my mini a few weeks ago, and they've ben great up until two days ago, when they suddenly started playing music a lot lower than ever. I can hear it, but even at full volume its no where near loud enough. The problems since become a bit on and off, and I know its not the iPod since the old headphones are much louder on the same volume. There are no cuts on the wire or anything like that and Im honestly getting a bit desperate

Please help!!!

darling_nikki

Alright, so my dad took them to the store I got them from, which sells almost all iPod products and I think is an official representative or reseller or whatever you call it, and the ##### who worked there not only had the audacity to not even look at the headphones, but the nerve to say that the headphones I paid 25 pounds for only two weeks ago, werent that good, and that I should buy a better pair..My dad's not exactly the type to take control of the situation, but I'll be going to the shop this weekend to give them a piece of my mind. I was insulted not only by the fact that a person representing such a large company waved off my requests to get them fixed, but I m also ####ed that he didnt even mention a replacement policy....The least hey could do is refund my money, I mean come on, no headphones break like that after jsut two weeks of using them