My new mini what case??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

FiddYNick

I just got a brand new ipod mini{silver} to match powerbook....I would like a case that will not let it get ruined but also i do not want a case that will leave rub marks where it was mounted on it ...I was looking at agent 18 just dont know if it will leave rub marks from it being on there

THANKS Nick

Time to maybe retire my 3rd gen ....just hard to part with all the music it held...

pointsix

I'm keen on the iSkin (http://www.iskin.com) Silicone is nice, and wont leave rub marks. Only downsides are there's no click wheel protection included, and the silicone is staticy, and attracts lint and stuff, so you'll have to clean the case. But it's ultra flexible (prolly not dishwasher safe) and sleek and sexy and...

yeah...I might as well be a billboard for iSkin. I wonder if i'd get paid... *devious*

LenneGurl13

sorry but the only reason you couldn't work for them is because they would probably think you were weird for thinking that an i skin was sexy!:D

lind85

agent18

I have the agent 18 and really enjoy it. It does not leave rub marks and you can use it with the clip or armband.

WhereEaglesDare

I'd have to recomend Speck products... I have a clear Speck skin, and it fits my iPod mini like a glove... I also have the Speck iGuy, and it's awesome... They don't leave marks, and they fit great...
Good luck, with whatever decision you decide to make.
Peace,
Jeff