My Metal Nano Case

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Deus

I have almost finished my Metal nano case. Here is what I have so far. The metal is actually from a metal PC case. The bay inserts fit perfectly for the width. I just needed to cut the length to fit. You might want to try this with the plastic case inserts ;) These are aluminum and it is very slim and light still fits perfect in my pocket. I have been debating wether or not to cut control access windows. I do have access to the headphone jack when closed ;)Behind the iPod the metal is covered with a thin layer of suede to protect it.

Pictures

Cybrguy

I prefer the other picture on your link... The one with the big kockers !!!! :D

teh-cut

Whats over your nano itself in that picture, vinyl of some kind?

Deus

It s piece of vinyl. I need to figure out a ltaching system to keep this closed :\

d-bear

Giganano said:
Finally, something worthwhile! Seems like everyone else just wanted to sew a little nano sleeve, seal it in a foodsaver, or carry it in a purse.
most likely because most people wanted to easily use their Nano without having to go through too much to take it out of a case.

Deus

Insimbi said:
Dude, what's up with that big 'ol hinge?
Yeah, yeah yeah kinda sux. It doesnt feel to bad but there is nowhere inside to put it. I tried just using some tape inside for the hindge but it would not hold strong enough for it to close straight. Any suggestions welcome. How can I improve this? I am still trying to figure out a good closure system.

Aristotle

come fly with me...
Website
www.jacobjob.com
Giganano said:
Finally, something worthwhile! Seems like everyone else just wanted to sew a little nano sleeve, seal it in a foodsaver, or carry it in a purse.
huh, I could probably vacuum save mine...

wonder if that would be a good idea ;)