My full xskn review with pics

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

AptMunich

Amplioholic
Website
www.Ampliphonic.de
Ok, my review of the xskn case is now finished:

Go to the review
Click on the link at the top of the page to see the pics.
(p.s. had to upload and write this from my dad's pc so the webpage was made in notepad as he has no proper html editor, excuse the sucky layout!)

The pics are here:

Tell me what you think but ignore the typos!Go to the pics

Last edited:

Icekey

It does look pretty ugly. Looks like a some spunge or something. I wouldn't want to take it out of the pocket and show it off. I guess I'll have to wait and see how things improve. I thought the iSkins were great looking but I'll have to give this in terms of the looks a big thumbs down. It's way too thick. People want a protection like the iSkin to prevent it from scratches and not from dropping and absorbing the shock. Lajo should have stuck with the current thickness unless there was some issue with the process. I'll have to wait and see what he has for the XSKN2 or whatever it is for the 3rd gen since I've got a 20gig iPod. I know that Lajo made it thick to give it the round edges, but really, it is an ugly thing, and if he's to sell them for the 3rd gen, it should be thinner then that or else I'm not going to be able to shell out 32.50 for something that I would be afraid of showing in public.

Last edited:

Nicholas

Karma Owner
Ya unless you got the snow or ice. THen maybe. Im still waiting for my ice to come from theistore from their giveaway. As for electra, i don't like it. Looks weird. Kindove defeats the purpose of the white ipod.

Nicholas

Karma Owner
Well i like having coloured exos. It's just that i dont like the entire ipod to be changed to a different colour. If its keapt white then i like it.

AptMunich

Amplioholic
Website
www.Ampliphonic.de
It's important to remember that the 2nd gen ipod is quite thick anyway..., so any case that is designed to be more than just a 'outer skin' will naturally be quite thick....

Day-to day use with the case is actually quite good, you don't have to treat the ipod quite so delicatly anymore