My 5.5G Won't Turn Off

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

L33tG4m3r

iPod, therefore I am
Basically, the title says most of it. I connect my iPod to my computer, and sometimes I just let it charge while i'm playing games. When the charge icon reads "Full", I go to "Safely Remove Hardware" in Windows XP and I eject it from there instead of starting iTunes up again, which takes a while due to the fact that my PC isn't too fast. When I eject it using "Safely Remove Hardware", sometimes the iPod doesn't turn off. I try resetting it a few times, but sometimes it just doesn't turn off. I CAN get it to turn off by pressing Play, and then waiting a few seconds before turning it off, but I wonder if my iPod is broken, or that it doesn't like being ejected using Windows instead of iTunes. Has anyone experienced this before? What can I do?

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Don't have windows to check this out, but my recommendation would be that after you connect your iPod and it's done syncing and you are going to leave it connected to go ahead and eject it from iTunes before you shut iTunes down...

I know, not the answer you want, but I don't have a window's setup to test on. I would doubt it's a direct iPod being broken issue and more of a I don't know how to talk between windows and iPod problem... It's thinking to hard about disconnecting and get's a little frozen or something...