Music Video vanished...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

happygiant

i added a music video to my itunes in MP4 format of course. then i went to "get info" to edit the tag. it has a tab that let me switch the video type from movie to music video. problem is, as soon as i clicked music video and ok, the file vanished and i cant find it anywhere in itunes. tag doesnt come up in search, and i dont see it anywhere. however, when i sync my ipod, the video is on my ipod. i cant find it anywhere in itunes though. this is very frustrating. there is a simple answer right? :confused:

kornchild2002

Music videos are stored in the music section of your iTunes library. You can find music videos under the artist you added to the tag. If you didn't add any artist, then the video will be located at the very bottom of your music library.

Website
www.ilounge.com
Another useful trick to categorize your music videos in a separate section, since iTunes no longer provides this capability by default, would be to create a smart playlist.

Simply create a new smart playlist by going to the File menu, and set a criteria of "Video kind is Music Video" This will create a listing of all videos that are tagged as music videos, regardless of what other information may be filled in.