Music Symbol next to battery meter

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
Hello all, I am curious, the last couple of days, I've noticed a tiny Music Note symbol next to the battery meter to the left of it on the top right corner of the screen. I'm not playing any music, can somebody tell me what this is? I did a search and nothing came up. Thanks in advance for any help.

BlackWolf

I wondered about this myself. I believe it comes from MobileScrobbler and indicates that you are scrobbling music through it. is it possible you installed mobilescrobbler over the last days?

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
Indeed I did, I am still trying to figure out exactly how to use the Music Scrobbler lol

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
Ok, just went into the program, into settings, turned off the Scrobble music option, and the little musical note disappeared.

Thank you for clarifying that Blackwolf, I kept getting the feeling the unit was playing music and I couldnt figure it out.

BlackWolf

Dougfnj said:
Ok, just went into the program, into settings, turned off the Scrobble music option, and the little musical note disappeared.

Thank you for clarifying that Blackwolf, I kept getting the feeling the unit was playing music and I couldnt figure it out.
yeah I find it a little confusing too, but mobilescrobbler is really great, I would advise you to let it scrobble.

you have to create an account on last.fm and then login in mobilescrobbler and turn scrobbling to on. this way mobilescrobbler will send all songs you listen to on your ipod to last.fm. when you listen to music mostly on-the-go, like me, this is really essential since I my statistic would be really off when the stuff I listen to on the ipod weren't scrobbled.

if you are offline mobilescrobbler stores the music you listened to and sends it to last.fm the next time you go online automatically.