moving music from iPhone

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

NeverFade

I am wanting to transfer my music from my iPhone, as I am selling this one. ( 3GS ) and have moved to a 5. I have had songs on my phone for more than 3 years. Now, I am wanting to transfer them to my work computer.

How do I go about doing this? I can't find anyway ( for free ) to transfer my songs off of my iPhone.

Sparkee

Read Copying Content from your iPod to your Computer - The Definitive Guide. It is dated but the principles are all the same. iOS devices will require third party software. Most will charge a fee, you may find some free software but you'll have to search.

If it is all iTunes purchases most areas around the world will allow you to download iTunes purchases again. Personally you can't beat a local iTunes Media library for backing up, managing content and setting up new devices. Mine is also backed up on 2 other external drives. If you rely on keeping only 1 copy of your media files you will eventually lose it.