Mini Speck Skin review...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

carlin

iPodaholic...
Website
homepage.mac.com
I just picked up the three pack for my new 20Gb at chumpusa today, and I have a couple quick thoughts and for anyone on the edge of buying one.

First: One size fits all? thats the stupidest thing ever. On my 20GB, the case is a little loose, and it seems like it would be skin tight on a 30/40GB. Not a huge problem, its not swimming in the case, but after being an iSkin owner(no more), It seems a little big.

Next: The flap on the bottom. Its helpful, as I use the dock at home next to my iMac. Its a little loose also, and doesnt seem to completely fit. All in all and a nice feature, and the flaw does not seem like it could be avoided.

All in all, I am not crazy about it, but I will prolly keep 'em, and give the other two away to my compadres. I have owned the eXo, jam jacket, and now the speck, and I think it comes in second, as the jam jacket is a cheap piece of shiat. Its a good price at 19 bucks, better than 30-35 for the other guys;) piece of rubber. Hopefully it will suit my needs until I get the balls to buy the iVod;)