MF Scratches

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tekki

Has anyone else got scratches on the back of their MF iPod?

I've got small ones just under the word iPod. I used to get these scratches on the 4G as well in that area.

But when I peel it back, it's still very nice. No scratches at all.

Has anyone else got scratches on their MF?

Tekki

Well the iPod isn't scratched.. just the MF. Doesn't really ruin anything since they're on the back anyway. And as long as it keeps the original iPod nice and shiny, which it does. It's all good.

But it has been quoted as Scratch Resistance, but I do get them... SO just wondering what other people get.

I'd still definitely recommend the product.

ZOOM ZOOM

I heard MF is more shiny than IinvisibleShield. Is it make ipod looks more better? especialy when watch videos or photoes. Please help me before i order invisible shield.

justblaize

Snoop Dogg said:
I heard MF is more shiny than IinvisibleShield. Is it make ipod looks more better? especialy when watch videos or photoes. Please help me before i order invisible shield.
to my knowledge, invisibleshield gives the ipod more of a matte look, while the martin fields skin makes it look just as shiny as when you bought it.

ZOOM ZOOM

Great thank you, So which one you think is better for 5G 30GB white ipod. I want my ipod looks better and i can see pictures and watch videos as it,s orignals lcd shows.

john00

I had the invisible shield on my 30 gb White iPod (exhanged it cause it wasnt working properly).. it looked really good.. not quite as smooth looking.. but it sticks better than the MF shield does on my sisters (and i applied it perfectly) and it protects more of the iPod than the MF shield does too.. i recommend IS even if it isnt as smooth looking.