May the U2 be with you.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Code Monkey

iPac said:
poor george, shame though. George Lucas is better at what he does than what U2 does

in my opinion
I think it's more accurate to say *was* better. Young Lucas had creative vision and fire, old Lucas is just like any other corporate hack trying to pander to demographics while completely forgetting what allowed him to live in luxury on Skywalker Ranch and have the money to butcher the older classics, all the while giving the middle finger to those of us who made him what he is by refusing to release the real films.

mretzak

To me, the cover is perfect, i.e. removable. How much sense would it make for Apple to release a movie themed music player?

Code Monkey

mretzak said:
To me, the cover is perfect, i.e. removable.
I agree the design is very nice. On top of that, the covers in additon to looking damn good solve my main problem with the iPod's design: by making the wheels flush with the surface you can activate the too easily, but a simple "lip" takes care of that

How much sense would it make for Apple to release a movie themed music player?
In most cases, very little, but we are talking StarWars here, sort of a market unto itself.

spot1701

Rock 'n' Roll Doggie
Website
www.rfrogs.co.uk
Code Monkey said:
I think it's more accurate to say *was* better. Young Lucas had creative vision and fire, old Lucas is just like any other corporate hack trying to pander to demographics while completely forgetting what allowed him to live in luxury on Skywalker Ranch and have the money to butcher the older classics, all the while giving the middle finger to those of us who made him what he is by refusing to release the real films.
Couldn't have put it better myself ;)