• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Marvel overpower

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Did anyone use to play, or still play Marvel Overpower CCG? I just found my old collection of cards in my closet. I'm enjoying the retro feelings of times back in the late 90s making crazy teams of super heros to try to beat my friends other crazy combination of Super Heros. Favorite deck consisted of Spider-man, Black-cat, Venom and Moribus. It was my Homage to the Maximum Carnage Story Arc in the Spider-Man Comics. I would Throw in Captain America, but Can't fit him in under tournament Deck Building Rules...

Okay... I'm pathetic, but I can live with that.

Cheers.

papayaninja

Better Than Cats
Website
www.google.com
Nope. The only fad card games I've been interested in were Pokemon and Magic: The Gathering. I still have my MTG cards, the Pokemon ones I threw out...

Did I say "fad"? I meant "Really important."

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
:) Magic is still going strong in the CCG world. I never got into Pokemon because I never had a friend to play.

So much for Fads :) Oh well. It's a nice detachment from the world.

Buckie06

I use to play Overpower all the time! Talk about bringing back memories. My brother and I had a huge box full. We were always fighting over Spider-man, only had one of him.

Provboy

if you're not using them anymore, why not try selling them? i'm sure they're worth a lot, specially the older cards

skateboarderx24

Alternative Fuel Advocate
Website
www.schumanautomotive.com
ha card fads i so had those pokemon card things..i recenlty burned em all ( charge me 95 $ for a charizard hell no) and along with the yu gee oh cards.. i never knew how to spell that..but i have a whole box of un-opened baseball cards..have no idea whats in them its my college fund really

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
Large sets of Overpower cards have been going on E-bay for close to $130, depending on the size and the number of IQ characters/specials available. Magic cards have always retained amazing value it seems.

Just played a Storm, Psylocke, Jean-Grey and Scarlet Witch Deck against A Rhino, Doctor Octopus, HobGobling and Green Goblin deck. It faired a lot better than my Maximum Carnage deck it seems. That "spider villians" deck is still intact from probably one of the last times I played back in 1998 or so...

Trying to decide what the next comibination might be... Right now I wish I could just finish my collection of original IQ stated heros... Oh well. Retro is fun.