Making iTunes (mac) look like Windows

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Microchips

Hi everyone,

Is there a way of making iTunes display the Library, like in Windows? Maybe I'm blind, but I can't find how to do it.

I found a picture here.

Basically, I want iTunes to display my library with the three boxes at the top- Genre, Artist and Album. Surely there must be a way of doing this?

Thanks!

Microchips

Last edited:

jedk

Just go to the Edit Menu -> Show Browser

(btw, your link doesn't work properly. I got around the problem by manually altering the url, but you'll probably want to fix the link anyway).

jh-retired

You can also hit the large circular "Browse" (the eye) button in the top right corner of the window when you have "Library" selected on the left.

ZoidbergD

Also, if you want, you can choose not to display the Genre box when browsing.

Go to the top menu bar, click the iTunes menu, and click "Preferences". In the General "tab", deselect "Show Genre when browsing"

Pairaka

Cardinal Air
Keyboard shortcut to do this when in any playlist that doesn't show the browser: Cmd+B. It will also toggle the browser off when you don't want/need it.

an0therdumbsn

Just curious if you didnt know this already, how did you get the browser window while using windows? As it is the same process on a mac as a p.c