Make sure your connection is active and try again.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

R32_Nakazato

d[^_^]b
Website
www.cardomain.com
If like me when you go to download the weekly free song it says what the topic says I may have a solution for some of you. At first when I had this problem I thought that because I had a dynamic ip address that it was affecting how secure my connection was thereby not letting me download on some occasions. After a while I began to notice that when I changed the date on my pc it worked no problem. A week ago I had my year set at 2002. I change my year to fool this one piece of uncooperative software. It seems that www.faceparty.com needs your date/time setting to match with the time you first registered. So if you registered on one day and came back to faceparty.com 20 days later, the site would have to recognise that your date/time was 20 days after your original registration. So when I change the year from 2004(when I registered) to 2002 it would not match with whatever information they need to log me in. Changing back to 2004 fixes this problem. Yesterday I had the date set to 2002 and tried downloading the free single, with no luck. I remembered my faceparty.com issue. I changed the date to 2004 and again tried downloading. Aha!! It worked. I changed the date back to 2002 to test my theory. Indeed it was my date that was tripping up the system. I realize that some people have the same issue with the same frustrating pop up. I hope this helps some of you.