Magnified screen

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Terrysutt

The screen on my Ipad 10.2 has somehow magnified resulting in the last few words
of a script are off screen.Pinching the screen just divides it into twin screens.Can`t see
anything in settings to help.Any suggestions?

cjmnews

Staff member
I am guessing that you are in Safari to see this script. The pinch is showing you the 2 tabs you have open.

Have you tried rotating the iPad to landscape (wide across) to see if that helps?

Another possibility is your text size is larger than the middle of the slider in Settings->Display & Brightness->Text Size. You may need to reduce the text size on some sites to see everything properly.

There is also an Accessibility feature called Zoom. Double tap the screen with 3 fingers to get out of Zoom. Most people turn this off. I can’t get the split screen that you mentioned in Zoom mode though so I don’t think this is it.

If there is a specific app, let me know and I’ll try to get better information for you.

Terrysutt

I am guessing that you are in Safari to see this script. The pinch is showing you the 2 tabs you have open.

Have you tried rotating the iPad to landscape (wide across) to see if that helps?

Another possibility is your text size is larger than the middle of the slider in Settings->Display & Brightness->Text Size. You may need to reduce the text size on some sites to see everything properly.

There is also an Accessibility feature called Zoom. Double tap the screen with 3 fingers to get out of Zoom. Most people turn this off. I can’t get the split screen that you mentioned in Zoom mode though so I don’t think this is it.

If there is a specific app, let me know and I’ll try to get better information for you.
Thanks for your reply cjmnews,I tried reducing the text and closed zoom with no luck.
Regarding rotating the iPad,for some reason nothing happens,it stays on the one orientation.

Terrysutt

Thanks for your reply cjmnews,I tried reducing the text and closed zoom with no luck.
Regarding rotating the iPad,for some reason nothing happens,it stays on the same orientation.

Terrysutt

It is the QVC (UK) shopping channel,mainly reading customer revues of products.

cjmnews

Staff member
Being a specific app, you need to contact the developer of the app to report the problem. There is nothing you can do to resolve this.

Look for a Help or Contact Us button in the app or use their website to contact them.