Lushlife - West Sounds (Kanye West + Beach Boys Pet Sounds)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GadgetGuru72

Just downloaded it. Can't imagine that Kanye mixed with Beach Boys is any good, but on your recommendation enjoilax I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

enjoilax

GadgetGuru72 said:
Just downloaded it. Can't imagine that Kanye mixed with Beach Boys is any good, but on your recommendation enjoilax I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
I listened to it a couple more times, and decided that in the end its just Okay.

GadgetGuru72

enjoilax said:
I listened to it a couple more times, and decided that in the end its just Okay.
I listened to it on my way to work this morning, and I'd say that giving it an "okay" rating is being a little generous. Most of the songs are pretty bad (especially the ones that Lushlife actually raps on). There are maybe 2 or 3 songs, at best, that I'd consider to be ok.

Thanks for the link, though. I enjoy hearing these types of albums ... especially when they're free. ;) I loved Danger Mouse's "The Grey Album," so I figured this one at least had a possibility of being good.