lower volume on 3.1.3 update

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ipodlover29

Registered iLounger
Any one else notice lower volume since updating to 3.1.3. I have a 3g ipod touch 32GB.

Flyboybob

I have not noticed any difference. Did you accidently set the volume limiter or are your earbuds sitting in your ears?

Berecz

it is lower

I got my iPod Touch 1st gen when actual firmware was 2.2.1. After jailbreak and installed volume boost, it was amazingly louder, much louder than my iPod Shuffle 2nd gen, I never listened it on full volume.
Then the OS 3.0 came out, JB again, applying volume boost for 3.0 and its volume decreased a little bit, compared to 2.2.1.
After updating to 3.1.2, JB and volume boost for 3.1.2 it seems like nothing happened. The FULL VOLUME was not as loud, as my Shuffles volume.
Now I was happy that OS 3.1.3 came out, to have a chance to get my volume boosted again to blow out my earphones, but this is a crap... My Shuffle is miles louder... I have became thinking about downgrade to 2.2.1, I dont mind new applications...
But I wait that volume boost 3.1.3 should come out and I will try it.

avatrx

Any one else notice lower volume since updating to 3.1.3. I have a 3g ipod touch 32GB.
I just purchased an Itouch latest version and I have been trying without success to increase the volume. I thought perhaps I could sync it to my Jabra headset via bluetooth but couldn't do that. just listening to it without earbuds (which NEVER fit my ears) was way too quiet. Itunes volume change bar won't stay adjusted to the louder volume.

I'm at a loss. It's very frustrating. with all the background noise at my house - I can barely hear it.

you're not alone. if you find an answer please let me know.
susie