Lost some AAC songs from my ipod when erased from hard drive. PLEASE HELP

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

charroch

Hello everybody,

I ve been playing around with my ipod for a bit more then one year now. I have a 30gig ipod (the one they sold for some month bfore replacing it with the 40gig). I used to install a lot of software in order for it to work. I only had a 5gig hard drive bfore. Now my problem is:

I dll itunes and riped the latest cds i bought (about 10 of them) in AAC format. Everything went ok and I put the songs on my ipod. Later when i went low on my disk space, I erased them from my harddrive. I though it would b ok as I had them on my ipod. But no!! The songs on my ipod were "erased too" which is weird bcause all the other songs (not riped with AAC) remains. So i tryed to look around in formums and dll some software with no effects. Even when I use uneraser nothing appears in my ipod.

Another weird thing is that itunes tells me that I only have approx 500 free space. But when I open my ipod in the explorer and select all the folder (even the hidden ones) it only takes 23,7 giga. So 23.7 + 500 = 24.2 which is far from the 30giga i am supposed to have. It might be the songs that do not appear anymore that are still there but hidden in some way.

If someone could help, please I beg you? I am in an ipod need. Especially that the songs that I erased where of great importance for me.

PS: For good music, relaxed electro and modern, you can listen to www.one.mc. It is a radio from monte carlo that i had the chance to discover. I beleive it is one of the best out there. No commercials ;) I would be glad to hear some comment on it.