Looking for recommends for full intergration

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

owenstar

I know I can search for every answer but this is for opinions on a few different topics and its easier to ask my questions in one thread...

I have a 2002 Nissan Frontier

1) Head unit? Which brand do you like? Why? Which one is easy to navigate and use with a remote? My truck has a lot of room so even one of those big screen ones would probably fit....I mostly like to hit shuffle and go....but every now and again you gotta skip through tracks....I am not a huge playlist guy, but I could become one if I needed to

2) Is the aux a good route? how much different is the sound quailty? This route seems to be the least expensive for good quailty, but I figure go for broke unless this isnt that different

3) Where to buy said head unit online? ebay? audio store?

I had a million questions...but now I am tired...will post more later I am sure...thanks for any help/opinions you can provide...

owenstar

Anyone???? I have seen a lot of amazing decks searching online and would love to hear first hand opinions

owenstar

Show me a thread that has indepth reviews on multiple decks from multiple companies?

Comparing the newest things on the market and those decks from the past....

I tried searching...couldnt find it....

owenstar

owenstar said:
I know I can search for every answer but this is for opinions on a few different topics and its easier to ask my questions in one thread..

and I said that....

Its not like I am asking a simple question about a damn 30 dollar fm transmitter for the 100000000 time....I am talking about a 300 or more purchase man....

bobb-mini

Insanely Sarcastic
This is not Best Buys. Unfortunately there are no salesmen here. If what u want is to simply have people tell you buy this, and buy that.

Precisely 'cuz this is a high ticket item you wanna do some research on your own and know the WHY of what you are getting. All of the WHY is been discussed ad-nauseum here. All the info is in front of u. Just recently there was a mention of a usd$700 touch screen, this forum, yes, RIGHT HERE.

When you have more specific Qs, feel free to ask. Check out the sticky on top REAL INSTALLATION PICTURES... it's always good to look at what other people have done, in pictures.

Last edited:

owenstar

I did check that out for sure...

I dont know about where you live...but here walking into best buy or circuit city, the jackoff teenage kids wouldnt be able to help you in the slightest....

I was just hoping for people to post a few pro's and cons of the headunits they have used or seen used...and I have read up on a few different decks in the 5 or so searches I have done...I also read a lengthy one that has been pretty active....

I think the pictures help...but I am not at the installation stage yet...I am still trying to decide which headunit works best...what has the best features...and so on...

I do appreciate the help man...for real...