looking for a website...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mizzle

i went to a website a while ago that you put in an artist and it would show your other bands similar to them...it was like a tree system somewhat with different directions to go...i think i heard about it here and it was something like liquid plasma (i may be way off) but if you know what i'm talking about please post...
its not pandora btw it just shows you the bands

mizzle

not last fm ...not the other either

you know in grade school when they tell you to put an idea in a bubble for writing and then sentences branching off that bubble....thats what it looked like

neb

I believe it was www.musicplasma.com but that does not get you very far. Was this service discontinued? Perhaps someone else would be good enough as to let us know.

mizzle

maybe it was discontinued but i think thats what i was thinking of...at least the name rings a bell

msh441

If you go to www.allmusic.com they group artists into genres and give a list of similar musicians. Plus a great bio of each band as well as disography. Bios spin off into individuals band members and other bands in which they were involved. Tons of useful info. Hours of fun!

Nader172

t3h ul71m473 h4xX0r!!1!
I think Pandora is a good website, you should check it out anyway.

mizzle

pandora will probably be over and done with soon...as with most internet radio stations sadly

thanks that was the link i was looking for

Last edited: