Lol? iPod doing weird things..

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Phillyzero

Canadian Lounger
Okidokie my 5G 30gb ipod connects and all that iTunes updates etc....after it updates, iTunes says "ipod update complete" but the DND message stays...and when i try to remove via computer...it says being used by another file or something, so i disconnect it manually. I try hooking it up again, to see if that was just a fluke or something, it happens again though. This time i reset the iPod while its in DND....than i reconnect and....iTunes is now uploading ALL my songs again like i did a restore....so yeah...acting VERY strange..help anybody?
EDIT:Now iPod is updating all songs EVERY time i plug it in....all my old songs and stuff are being reupdated....this is very annoying....if i go to manual update will it fix this? I dont recall having this problem prior to iTunes 6.0.2
2nd EDIT:Also iTunes is saying i have 9.07 GB used, when i only have 3GB of music, and my iPod shows that only 3Gbs have been used, i read somewhere in this forum of the same problem but that was a couple months ago.

Last edited:

Phillyzero

Canadian Lounger
bump, help please, ive restored twice now (make that 4 times since ive got the crap) and now iTunes either just wont recognize or it only loads the photos....and it shows the iPod has all the old music (though it actually doesnt)...
EDIT:Ive looked on Apple site, but i think its unclear, i can't get a full refund if im under warranty right? only replacement?
2nd EDIT: Well did my 5th restore, iTunes still wont recognize, so i reinstalled COM interface, and not iTunes is loading my songs all over again....ill update you on how this works out....man im so unlucky with electronics :rolleyes:

Last edited: