• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Logitech Keyboard Shortcut Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Riceboi

Homeless Member
Hey guys, i just got the cordless mx duo and overall its great....but my question was regarding the Media Shortcut key. When i press it, it gives me the media players installed in my computer....however it doens't show iTunes, which is where i usually play my music from. It gets annoying when i press the play button on the keyboard and it opens Windows Media Player while also playing songs from itunes...i hope someone can help or give advice. THX guys! :)

element89

Superior Being
Website
google.com
I also am wondering about this. I have a laptop with media buttons on the front, and in the menu where you choose what media player you want, it doesn have iTunes. And, I would also like to use the remote that cam with my comp if that is possible. Thanks

SpideyPod

Long Time Podder
Website
stationa.net
Riceboi said:
Hey guys, i just got the cordless mx duo and overall its great....but my question was regarding the Media Shortcut key. When i press it, it gives me the media players installed in my computer....however it doens't show iTunes, which is where i usually play my music from. It gets annoying when i press the play button on the keyboard and it opens Windows Media Player while also playing songs from itunes...i hope someone can help or give advice. THX guys! :)
Not to worry. All you need is the newest software for the Duo.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=downloads/software&CRID=1796&contentid=6997&countryid=19&languageid=1

The iTouch 2.2 software resolves the following issues:
? System takes an abnormal amount of time to shut down
? Adds support for iTunes

The iTouch software supports the following Multimedia applications:
? Windows CD Player
? Windows Media Player up to version 9.x
? MUSICMATCH(tm) versions 4.x up to 8.1
? RealOne Player
? Creative PlayCenter versions 1.5, 2.x and 3.0
? WinAmp 2.x and WinAmp 3
? Sonic CinePlayer versions 1.0 and 1.5
? PowerDVD 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0
? Intervideo WinDVD 2.x, 4.0 and 5.1
? Quick Time 6.0 and 6.4
? iTunes 4.1

saqib

that weird ive just installed 2.1 and it worked with itune of the bat no problems, ah well.

i think ill get 2.2 anyhow.

Riceboi

Homeless Member
glad to see other fellow ipodloungers enjoying the cordless MX duo as much as i am :)

SpideyPod

Long Time Podder
Website
stationa.net
MX Duo is by far the best mouse/keyboard I have ever owned. Couldn't be happier. And with the Black Friday deals I only paid like $70 total.

Highly recommend!