Little peaved at Lajo...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

carlin

iPodaholic...
Website
homepage.mac.com
So a couple months ago, Lajo told me that I could test drive an XSkn 2 for the 3Gs when they came out. I emailed him and he kept telling me eto email him every couple of weeks, and I did, and so finally he told me to place an order on his site for one, and put the money as "other". I did so, and he told me he would ship it out. THree and a half weeks later, no case, and he does not return my emails. What an #######,and he told me he wanted to me to test one for him. Thanks alot pal, I wont reccomend your overpriced rubber cases ever again.

jj17

Please give the guy a break. He's got alot on his mind trying to run a business the way he is. I'm sure he didn't purposely slight you or anything.

Heko

Problems here too, he said he would send me a replacement for my ripped case, which he never did.

His cases rip and his customer support sucks.

theipodking

Put yorself in his position, replying to hundreds of emails every hour, while trying to bring out new cases trying to make sure no one steals his ideas; I think he does a great job, maybe it has been really stressful the last week or so?

Rik

Come on man, it ain't fair not to send you the case he promised but...You're all over him after he has promised you a FREE case for no special reason.......Sure he shoud've sent the case to you as he promised but think a little about what you're gonna say here. Seems like you wouldn't have deserved the case anyway.

And ofcourse there is nothing wrong with being ####ed about not getting a replacement.

Heko

Yeah, I'm just a happy Showcase switcher now.

Lajo's customer support is screwed up, at least I can get normal support from Contour.

neya

you were going to get it free so calm down, and your free case as a priority is probably on the bottom of his list... I can understand people who paid for their cases (or awaiting replacements) being ####ed if they cant even get a reply to their email though.

MikeM

Retired
noogabooga said:
I bet hes been hella busy the last few weeks.... cant blame him for the absence.
I noticed he's also missing from the members list. Weird.

markp99

TakoKichi
...noticed that too. But if you lookup one of his OLD posts you can still see his member info.

Yes, strange...

I hope all the whining about him posting pics of the new eXo2 colors didn't chase him away.

dinojr

No... his customer service rocks.
I got a replacement white frost from him cause thinkdifferentstore sent me an ice and kept ignoring my emails asking for an exchange.
That wasn't even his problem but he exchanged it for me.
He even told me that I didn't have to return the ice case but to give it away to someone here.
This other time, I mass ordered 10 cases from Lajo a week before the 50% promo started. I kinda messed up the paypal payment and I emailed him about it.
He replied SUGGESTING that I cancel the order and wait a week for the promo. :eek:
Now before you ungrateful whiners say otherwise... it's Christmas.
Now... Lajo is a Canadian/Russian living in China.
Nope screw families and loved ones, let's make more cases.

And before you tell me to stick my head out of his ###.. No, I'm not exactly your Lajo/exo fanboy.
I don't like his exo2, I sold all but 1 one the 7 iskins i owned, I think his silicon is overpriced and I'm considering to get even more overpriced vaja case.

Now carlin, I know he promised you a free case and he should keep to his word.
That's exactly what he told me to do when I asked for a replacement case. Order it, select others and submit it. I got it a while later
But... you are actually ####ed off at Lajo and started this thread just cause you didn't get your FREE case???
And I would think, seeing you here all time, that you were a respectable board member.
I'm sick of seeing all the think-skinned freeloading noobs on the board who keep pestering Lajo for a free (ahem-ahem) "test" case.

Unless he took your money and you didn't get what you wanted... ... HE DOESNT OWE YOU ANYTHIING!!:mad:

Last edited:

renderboy

The exo cases are really only the cost of a night out to eat and a movie. Really, can't you afford to support these small operations like Lajo and iSkin.com? If you have a fulltime job, maybe you could understand in their busy workday that it could've slipped their mind. Probably because they were busy satisfying paying customers.

Ranting on someone & their products because they forgot to give you a promo item is not adult-like. But then again I don't know your age... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SerialKillinSam

Midnight Toker
Website
www.juggalogamers.com
agreed lajo is one bizzie mofo cut him a break hes a one man super company in china and he hasnt been on the boards for a while. he might have a family too. its the holiday season its the hardest time of the year, also the highest suicide rates. dont be ####ed at some one for not giving you something for FREE you dont know what he might be doing or going through.

no i am not a lajo fanboy i just see him as a entrapunera (F*ck spelling and grammer) trying to make it in life who is doing alot of sh*t at once

Last edited:

MikeM

Retired
I completely agree with everyone supporting Lajo. Where else do you see a company [aka Lajo] so active in the community of customers? While I've seen other message boards/forums with company reps on them, Lajo goes well beyond them all.

Now if we could only get Steve Jobs to join here and actively leak secrets about the upcoming iPods...

Deaddy

MikeM said:
Now if we could only get Steve Jobs to join here and actively leak secrets about the upcoming iPods...
I don't want to know anything about any new iPods, I just blew a ton of cash on this one. :eek: