• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to apps@ilounge.com

Limited Time Only Free & Reduced Price Apps

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Sparky_92

honeybee1236 said:
eWallet is on sale until Oct. 3rd for only $4.99.
Dang it, I bought it for $9.99 when it didn't even sync with the desktop. Oh well, at least I got the Windows app for free as part of that deal.

Palfince

Moto Chaser is only £0.59 ($0.99) for a limited time and Band is also only £1.19 ($1.99) for a limited time. So grab them while you can!

gregw74

Virutal Pool is only $0.99 right now

Has anyone been playing Virtual Pool, or been thinking about purchasing it? Without a second thought I bought it at $7.99 when it first came out, but at $0.99... it's a no-brainer.

The app store has a various apps on sale and some are one day only. Check the apps you wanted but didn't purchase because of the price. Also click on the top paid apps link. Some of the apps are marked 'on sale'.

Days of Thunder app is on sale for 72 hours for 99 cents after that it will be $4.99. If your interested buy now.

If I find anything else on sale I'll post it here.