• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Let's test the dirty words filters!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

caterinka

As an important part of the beta testing process, I shall now post George Carlin's famous seven dirtiest words. This is strictly in the interest of science, you understand. (Besides, the original list has pretty much been reduced to four over the past years.)

####, ####, ####, mother######, ####, ##########, ####.

Love,

Cate (I am evil and must be destroyed!)

Last edited by a moderator:

tntracy

AHHHH!

Cate, I'm BLUSHING! :D

But, thanks. Now, let me try that:

#### #### #### #### ########## mother###### and ####

There - that's better.... ;)

Tom

Timmy Yak

Dr. Sexy Pants
####ty #### ########## ####ing ####### wanker (that's for you Cate).

wheeeew. Well now that i've got that out I shall never use profane language ever again.

Yeah right.:D

Edit: Wow that's cool how it just takes out the main word and will leave the suffix on it. Cool.:cool:

Last edited:

Jackonicko

Retired
OK: UK bad words

w****r, bollocks, bloody, b***er, a***, a***hole, sod, tosser

US/PC words

J***, ####, f**, f*****, n****r, #######, #####,

Interesting! If you call someone a 'bottom' in English, it's OK but in American it isn't. And its interesting that the non PC words which Xsorbit killed are OK here. From a UK pov, the censoring of the pregnant dog word, and the very mild d.a.m.n, is also fascinating.

I've censored the really offensive words myself, those that are left can routinely be heard on national TV and radio and are thus 'safe'.

Last edited:

c.c.r.

jesus tapdancing christ! god####it! nutsack! ####hairs!

One thing that I miss from XSorbit is that over there, I could click the "modify" link and see the uncensored words. :D

iamic

c.c.r. said:
...One thing that I miss from XSorbit is that over there, I could click the "modify" link and see the uncensored words. :D
We (by 'We' I mean us regular old non-'Super Moderators') could also see what naughty words another poster wrote by choosing reply with quote.

dmt1

Dismember
Website
users.domaindlx.com
OK, I pasted in George Carlin's 7 forbidden words:

####
####
####
####
##########
Mother######
####

Well, there you have it...It passed the official filter test.

No way my favorite Carlonism 'Mongolian Cluster ####' will make it through...

Neocyberdude

Website
www.neocyberdude.com
#### it!

Well god#### it, how the #### am I supposed to ####ing express myself if I can't ####ing use any ####ing god#### piece of #### words words that I want to?

:rolleyes:

He he he. What fun. Bet I can still say bloody hell... Hmmm. What about #######?

selcouth

Website
www.selcouth.com
lol.. you know tho the Lord's name in vain to me is more offensive than George Carlin's 7 forbidden.. :x but i always find it hard to censor it on a forum because of the many usages.. other than that tho.. looks like you have a pretty good list :D lol

LikeAFox

Mac Enthusiast
Website
www.shiningstardv.com
Hmm....that's interesting. If you view the HTML code in the web page (For Windows: File > Edit With Notepad) the dirty words themselves are # signs. That means the forum actually edits out the word and replaces it with # when you post it. I thought for sure I would have been able to see the words in the code -- but alas, I couldn't.

Thats pretty ####ing exciting huh? :D

Kenny

Super Man
ooh.. my turn.

#### #### ####, #### #### ####, ####### ####### #######, ##### ##### #####

norque83

Website
www.geocities.com
iamic said:
We (by 'We' I mean us regular old non-'Super Moderators') could also see what naughty words another poster wrote by choosing reply with quote.
Qu??? Maybe I'm inferior to you non-'Super Moderators' (which would make me something like a non-non-'Super Moderator') But the text is still edited when I reply with quote :eek: Oh well, they're just naughty words anyway...I can use my abounding imagination.

ToddW

Website
www.dicksonstreet3.com
I gotta try this

Let a pro do it:

These god#### mother####ing son of #####es and their ##### licking #### sucking mother####ing #### ring wearing #### lickers and their ####ing dog ####ing #### lapping #### cum swirling ball hair #### slurping ####ty #### ####ter in the mother ####ing ### ####ing #### eating son of a ##### #### kicker mother ###### god####g it:

"####" i need to go to confession :D####

Status
Not open for further replies.