Let The Maddess End!! Ahhh!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which skin you like better?

• Lajo exo2

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • iSkin exo2

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters

xlifez

ok this bugging thing.. lets VOTE on which skin you like! the iSKIN exo2 or the LAJO exo2 SKIN! AHHH!!

xlifez

so have you tried the lajo exo2? so the lajo didn't fit too good? :-/ which one attacts less dust? i just like the iskin case, but i want to use the ishade protector.. can this be done? thanks

darkfusion

Resident Metalhead
I don't own them myself but my buddy has two iSkin eXo2's and one of the Lajo's. On the iSkin exo2 it seemed that the precision in the design was more accurate, especially around the buttons, it seemed to just fit perfectly around the buttons where as the Lajo was a tiny bit out here and there. I also prefer the exo2 design with no rubber over the buttons and it has a dock connecter cover built into it, aswell as air vents in the back. It seemed to also attract a little less dust and stuff than the Lajo, although they both picked up quite abit to be honest. The exo2's screen protector is DEFINATLY the best though, it doesn't move around at all and it doesn't cause any marks on the iPod's actual screen, in fact I don't think the exo2's protector actually even touches the iPod's actual screen, but the Lajo's screen moved around quite abit and causes kind of wet marks underneath it.

xlifez

darkfusion said:
I don't own them myself but my buddy has two iSkin eXo2's and one of the Lajo's. On the iSkin exo2 it seemed that the precision in the design was more accurate, especially around the buttons, it seemed to just fit perfectly around the buttons where as the Lajo was a tiny bit out here and there. I also prefer the exo2 design with no rubber over the buttons and it has a dock connecter cover built into it, aswell as air vents in the back. It seemed to also attract a little less dust and stuff than the Lajo, although they both picked up quite abit to be honest. The exo2's screen protector is DEFINATLY the best though, it doesn't move around at all and it doesn't cause any marks on the iPod's actual screen, in fact I don't think the exo2's protector actually even touches the iPod's actual screen, but the Lajo's screen moved around quite abit and causes kind of wet marks underneath it.
i was considering the iskin exo2 but then on my other post, the guy said he was told that the screen can scratch the ipod's edges.. can you confirm this? i also am looking at the Lajo because i like the idea of having a "All black ipod".. but if theres problem using the keys with the case coving the pad, then i'll go over to the iskin.. ahh confused..

darkfusion

Resident Metalhead
Well from what I've seen, on the Lajo the screen actually touches the iPod's screen, on the exo2 it seems it fits in the rubber better, doesn't move around and doesn't actually touch the iPod's screen.

renderboy

While my vote is for the iSkin eXo 2 for fit and function, I think it's great to have numerous options of cases to buy:)

Piquet

Aussie Xskn reseller
Website
www.ausipodskins.biz
darkfusion said:
I don't own them myself but my buddy has two iSkin eXo2's and one of the Lajo's. On the iSkin exo2 it seemed that the precision in the design was more accurate, especially around the buttons, it seemed to just fit perfectly around the buttons where as the Lajo was a tiny bit out here and there.
What I don't understand is - how is it that the quality dropped? if Lajo manufactured skins for both his brand (Lajo) and for iSkin, Inc shouldn't the quality be the same? Or has the new manufacturer for iSkin Inc improved the quality?

renderboy

There are some subtle and not so subtle engineering changes in the way the iSkin eXo 2 fits and functions... how the screen protector is seated in the case (with bevel edge), better access to hold button, etc.

Basically, iSkin addressed the complaints users had on the earlier exo cases. Lajo's exo 2 cases are identical to the earlier exo cases with just the action buttons covered. It's easy to see who's evolved and who hasn't if you use both of these cases.

See these reviews for more info
http://www.ipodlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17055&highlight=minireview
http://www.ipodlounge.com/reviews_more.php?id=2237_0_6_0_M

iPodFreak

Obsessed iPodder
Website
www.xanga.com
I love my iskin exo2, it seems to work.. ppl have complained bout the silicone buttons on the Xskn exo2.. i know he fixed it but still...