Lego Stands -- Post Pics Here!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Juice_22

Wow, Nice Stands. I thought I'd share mine. This is my first post, but I've been browsing these boards for as long as I've had my iPod.

Attachments

kasper_flip

Hardhouse Raver
Wow, all these lego stand maniacs seem to be coming out of the woodwork :D I really like Juice's stand... very cool. I'm still trying to refine my stand, as I don't like the base. Im also trying to get my defective USB cable replaced with a FireWire one so I dont have to keep switching my FireWire between my stand and charger.

shamigo

whoa...def didn't know there was a lego stand thread...anyways...heres mine...kinda sad that i didn't have any white parts =\

best part about it is that it works with my isee mini. Also...that is the firewire cable you see protruding out of the bottom...yes...it does work as a dock =D

h!!p://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shamigo/Dock/DSC00022.jpg

[email protected]@p://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shamigo/Dock/DSC00021.jpg

h##p://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shamigo/Dock/DSC00020.jpg

h$$p://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shamigo/Dock/DSC00019.jpg

h%%p://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/shamigo/Dock/DSC00018.jpg

enjoy...happy legoing =P

landon

Here's mine

Cool! I thought I was the only one who made one of these! Now I find out there's a whole sub-culture...

Here's mine: (The sync cable is locked in place and works great!)

h ttp://homepage.mac.com/landon/lego/

demon5000

betcha i know where you got that idea from the nintendo ds boards or psp forums huh?

wpg_ipod

its got the smooth flat lego pieces under neath it to prevent scratches and lego doors at the top and bottom for headphone jack and charging port

Attachments

Website
www.flickr.com
Hmm...Good idea, but it looks a little unstable. Have you thougt about using click-hinges on the back legs, to allow them to actually sit flat on the ground?

theoryzero

For those that threw out your Lego from when you were a kid, here is a good place to buy Lego: bricklink.com

TZ

westbeach

Legos... it's been a long time.

I dislocated my arm on Sunday, so the other day - bored out of my mind - I decided to make a lego stand for my Ipod.
The shocks are more for elevation than for actual shock protection... I don't press on my Ipod that hard :)

some pics for you...

h ttp://s95169174.onlinehome.us/Ipod%20Lounge/Img_5209.jpg
h ttp://s95169174.onlinehome.us/Ipod%20Lounge/Img_5210.jpg
h ttp://s95169174.onlinehome.us/Ipod%20Lounge/Img_5206.jpg
h ttp://s95169174.onlinehome.us/Ipod%20Lounge/Img_5213.jpg
h ttp://s95169174.onlinehome.us/Ipod%20Lounge/Img_5216.jpg
h ttp://s95169174.onlinehome.us/Ipod%20Lounge/Img_5221.jpg

houstinojillian

whats the purpose? i mean if you like it, cool, but it seems like every time i'd try to take the ipod in or out of that it'd get scratches or the legos'd break apart

parkerbiehn

Forum Communist

kasper_flip

Hardhouse Raver
Hooray :D its good to see more people making lego stands... even if they are k'nex :p It's interesting to see that everyone thinks differently and that everyone comes up with a different design!

parkerbiehn

Forum Communist
hey, k'nex are cool! I'm thinking about spray painting all the little pieces because it looks kind of weird being that the whole thing is blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, white, and grey. just look at in in the picture. Anyways, I think it will look cool with an iGuy resting on it with his legs crossed and his arms behind his head.