• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Last.fm users?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

eqblues

Blue since the 70's
Who's a Last.fm user around here? Id like to have some more iLoungers as friends on there. Leave me a shout if youre around. My screen name is the same as it is here (click here if youre too lazy to search for it on last.fm, or click the image on my sig too). Im no music elitist either. I like a bit of everything.

Last edited:

hyroboarder

I just friend requested all three of you, it stinks because your music compatibility ratings are all "very low"

eqblues

Blue since the 70's
hyroboarder said:
I just friend requested all three of you, it stinks because your music compatibility ratings are all "very low"
All of you are added.

Hyroboarder, you need to get yourself an avatar on last.fm, its sad to see that empty box on you profile. lol.

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
The iLounge group is dead methinks. I think I have everyone that's posted in this thread so far as a friend.

eqblues

Blue since the 70's
I joined the iLounge group but it does appear to be dead and it doesnt even have an avatar sadly. Theres the other iLounge group called "The Snug" but that one intimidates me cuz its full of veteran iLoungers and Im just a noob compared to all of them. lol (I barely have 600 posts after all). So I havent joined that one yet.

Good to see all of you there, you have all been added. iLoungers unite!

papayaninja

Better Than Cats
Website
www.google.com
Ah. Funny that the Snug killed the Last.fm group as well as the Lounge :p

Nah, it's just me imagining the interesting variety of conversations in the Snug while the Lounge gets two new threads a week, and maybe a couple good ones every month. To make myself feel better though, I'll just assume it's equally dead there. Sorry for my ranting.

toothpaste

The Snug is for constant fighting that is kept away from prying eyes, we also............ooops, we are not supposed to acknowledge the existence of such a place.

I was going to post the same question so I'll know in the future.

Edit: I found the information in the FAQ's:

Can I import all my previous plays from my media player when creating a new Last.fm profile?

Yes, when creating a new Last.fm profile you can import your previous plays from either iTunes, Windows Media Player or Winamp, using the Last.fm scrobbler.

To do this, install the Last.fm scrobbler on your computer, enter the user details of your new account and follow the instructions when it asks you if you want to import your media player’s listening history. When done, your plays should get imported quickly – check your profile!

Please note that you can only import your plays only once from one of the three supported media players, and as this is currently considered a feature for new users, it’s not fully supported for reset profiles.

Last edited:

eqblues

Blue since the 70's
Yeah, I think I had to uninstall the client recently for some reason and when I re-installed it, it offered to import my iTunes plays (even if I already had a profile with plenty of scrobbles and I wasnt creating a new one), but since I didnt want double scrobbles and a bloated, inaccurate play count, I declined. It would have been useful if they had the import feature when I created my last.fm profile a while ago tho.

Last edited:

antiditz

My last.fm profile is here, though I've been sort of MIA for a bit. Now that I've finally got a spanking brand new functioning iPod, though...