KeePass for iPhone? Or, password that can read KeePass database?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GadgetGuru72

Hello all-

I'm 98% ready to buy an iPhone, as my cell contract has finally expired. However, that 2% of uncertainty surrounds the fact that I currently use KeePass on my desktop, and sync to KeePass for BlackBerry.

It appears that there is no port of KeePass for the iPhone. Has anybody heard if there is any intention to make such a port?

If not, does anybody know if there is a password storage application for the iPhone that can read/convert the KeePass database?

Thanks in advance.

decx

Yeah, there hasn't been any updates in 2 months, but the developer has been pretty sparse on updates in the past so I'm still hoping that the project is still active. But from the emulator shots, it does seem that the developer is quite far along.

GadgetGuru72

decx said:
Yeah, there hasn't been any updates in 2 months, but the developer has been pretty sparse on updates in the past so I'm still hoping that the project is still active. But from the emulator shots, it does seem that the developer is quite far along.
I hope you're right. I concluded a long time ago that the developer had given up on the project.

decx

Apparently iKeepass had has quite a bit of progress over the past two months. According to the developers they are close to releasing it on the Appstore. They're just waiting for authorization relating the encryption export controls. Hopefully the wait will be worth it.

After Keepass, the only other major app I'm waiting for for the iPhone is Slingplayer, which from the looks of it might be quite a number of months (year?) off.

jdsfx

decx said:
After Keepass, the only other major app I'm waiting for for the iPhone is Slingplayer, which from the looks of it might be quite a number of months (year?) off.
here here. i have no desire to transfer to another pw program.
btw i use jaadu vnc and vnc lite to view and control my slingbox seen on my iphone via my desktop. (better than orb) like go to my pc with no monthly charge

i could never get orb to show my slingbox

redbug

Search kypass on app store.

Keepass application for iphone with two way sync via dropbox.

Enjoy :)