Just ordered RP-HJE70!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

podio

Why are you reading this?
Well Ive been thru two pairs of EX71's and Ive been reading Jackonicko's recommendations and I went ahead and picked up a pair of HJE70's from J&R Music for 89.99 with 2 day shipping, so, good choice?

Last edited:

VipFREAK

$89 for some panasonics eh...? lol, hope that goes better. Might be slightly better than Sony's anyway.

VipFREAK

at $90 I'd hope they'd sound better than my Sennheiser PX200s (yes I know they're cans). lol

Jackonicko

Retired
I have the PX200s, and love them. And while it's silly to compare in ears with cans, I'd say that the HJE70s eat them for breakfast.

podio

My uncle has some HD-212 Pro's and he wont use otherwise, I personally dont like cans but he loves em' keeps trying to make me get some, my HJE's will show him otherwise...Maybe, lol.

I also foun out that the HJE's are coming in tomorrow, either in the morning or at night (UPS is kinda weird here)

podio

Mine was gonna be like $94-$96 shipped, but I got 2 day express and it was total $105

By the way that is from JR.com

podio

Well I just got them in, so far im pretty impressed they sound great, nice tight bass, and clear pronounced mids and highs, such as a cymbal or hi hat crash, very nice phones'!

Piarco75

scousePod
thesmallelder said:
Guess what?!

I took a shower this morning! I also ate breakfast!
iDon'tCare :D

Seriously though, good buy! I've had my HJE70's for a week now, and I love 'em to bits. Great sound, great isolation, awesome design, excellent build quality - everything I was after in a 'bud.