• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Jodix iPod Converter, Bitrates, & Flash on iPod?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MattPaintballer

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE!!!
I was wondering if the Jodix iPod Converter is any good? It's available here http://www.ipod-video-converter.org/ I'm going to download it in a bit since I'm too cheap to buy Videora or anything of the like.

Also, is it possible to have a low-ish (like optimized for watching on the iPod, not through a TV) video quality with a higher audio quality? I would like to import my music DVDs with a high audio bitrate, eg 256 kbps rather than the 160 kbps that is shown throughout this thread

Also, I was wondering if I could put flash videos/games on my iPod. was reading that I need a convertor to convert flash to the iPod format or into something that can be converted to go on the iPod. Would it be possible to put something like The End Of The World (Warning: cussing/language, could be offensive as it pokes fun at nations' cliches) or Poke The Penguin (Warning: extremely addictive) on the iPod? The only reason I ask is that to start them you have to click something, and I was wondering if that was possible or not.

Last edited: