JAILBREAK 1.1.2 EASY STEPS:- (WIFI REQUIRED)
1) DOWNGRADE TO 1.1.1
2) Click on the link below to download 1.1.1 firmware.
3) Once the download is finished connect your iPod Touch to PC and Open iTunes.
4) Click on your iPod touch in iTunes.
5) Hold SHIFT key and click "Check for Update"
6) Locate the file you have downloaded on your hard disk and open it.
7) Automatically, it will restart your iPod Touch and restore it to version 1.1.1
Now Jailbreak your iPod Touch.
1) Go to Safari and Open jailbreakme.com (On your iPod Touch)
2) Scroll down and click Install AppSnapp
3) Safari will exit automatically and it will download the "installer" on your iPod.
4) Slide to unlock, you are now jailbroken
4) You can see the "installer" application on your iPod Touch.
5) Click on "installer"
6) Click on Install (at the bottom)
7) Go to Tweaks 1.1.1
8) Click on oktoPrep and install it.
9) Exit the installer.
Now Update your iPod Touch to 1.1.2
1) Connect your iPod Touch to your PC and open iTunes.
2) In iTunes click on your iPod Touch and click check for updates.
3) It will install the new firmware to your iPod Touch.
4) After installation finishes, your iPod Touch will restart.
5) Your firmware is now updated you can check it in Settings - General - About
Now Jailbreak your iPod Touch
1) Exit iTunes
2) Open Task Manager (Right click on taskbar then click Task Manager)
3) Close all the processes using iTunes (iTunes Helper, AppleMobileDeviceService, iPodervice)
4) Exit Task Manager
5) Connect your iPod Touch to your computer
6) Download this Jailbreak file- http://rapidshare.com/files/71070651/1.1.2_Jailbreak.rar
7) Open the downloaded folder Jailbreak 1.1.2
8) Double click on windows.bat(If you are using Windows), Double click on jailbreak.jar(If you are using MAC)
9) Follow the on screen instructions.
10) Make sure you tick the box to enable SSH, as this gives you the ability to install your own apps or files later.
Jailbreak it and watch it do its thing. It should take 10 to 15 minutes. When it’s done, your iPod will reboot, and you’ll have SSH and the Installer.app on your springboard again, and from there you can have fun with tons of apps that are pre-bundled.
Congrats, your iPod is open, and now becomes a seriously handy machine instead of just a media player and Web browser.