Jacked-Up HD Size

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Choop

Website
home.attbi.com
Ok, here's a question...although minor the only problem I have with my iPod (knock on wood) is that it doesn't tell me how much space I have left in the about menu. I have a 15gb 3g and the menu says that the hd is 13.9gb and that there is 13.9gb of space left. Despite the fact I have over 1700 songs on the iPod. Anyone know how to fix this? I can just look in ephpod and find out if I really want to know. Just curious if I can fix this easily.

Last edited:

Jacko

What firmware do you have? I noticed this issue when running firmware v.2.0 but it started showing correctly after I installed v2.0.1.

jm

grimcbr

same prob

I have a 20gig gen 2 ipod and am experiencing the same problem. My pod has firmware 1.3 on it which i upgraded from a previous version (i forget which). With 1.3 installed it worked fine and I added and removed songs. Then a few days ago I checked the "About"section and noticed that it was not what I expected it to be. As mentioned before windows or ephpod will both tell me the size and music capacity, but I would like my iPods counter to work again. Thanks for any advice and help.

ashawley

Website
www.
This has been an issue since the first gen iPods. It's just not a feature that works on some iPods.

Not sure why, I've had 3 and they've never had the problem, others have had it on multiple iPods...just use windows or your uploading program....

Or, Send Feedback to Apple.

Adam

Adam