• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

iTunes won't let me add downloaded movies

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CrowleyD54

i've got 2 movies in my computer that i downloaded. i converted them both to mpg4, but iTunes won't accept it. I tried a couple times, but i never see it on my lift of videos.

dudenell

Pirate!
Website
www.rufclan.com

i wish i could help, but itunes doesnt work very well. im having trouble with video too. i cant add any videos today myself, im wondering if anyone else is having this problem. im guessing your using windows?

~Dan~

biltonguy08

haha yeah i was searching the forums to see if anyone posted something that could help me with this. i have like 3 movies that i want to put on my video ipod..... ive tried 2..... with one i get the movie on the ipod but when trying to play the movie, the screen goes white and has choppy sound..... on the other i try to play it and teh screen turns black for a little while before going back to the videos menu.....

The videos are not in the proper format. Whenever videos don't transfer then there is a problem with the video.

iMonster

Roooooar!
yep this happened to me to so I gave up ;;

I think they have to be a certain size and stuff maybe? the one I can't seem to get into iTunes is a bit bigger than the other one that actually went in, but I haven't converted it again to test this out myself..

and some seem to go into iTunes, but appear black in my iPod ..I'm not sure why this happens either and again I gave up.

another one would go into iTunes and just not go onto my iPod with this problem I used iTunes to convert it and it worked *shrug*

it's a big pita ^_^;;

kyel

I downloaded my movie from Itunes from a second gen ipod touch and now i have a 4th gen ipod touch and i want the movie on there but itunes says that it cant copy this movie to your ipod, i dont know what to do

Sparkee

kyel and babypp2, I assume you are both having the same issue? You probably would have been better off starting a new topic rather than resurrecting a 5 year old thread covering a different issue with video not purchased from iTunes.

Is your new touch synced or logged into the iTunes account the movie was originally bought with?