Itunes Syncs but 32 Gig Touch does not show the sync screen?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
Hey all,

I'm trying to get this resolved. I had ALOT of problems yesterday with synching my Touch, Itunes crashing, freezing, not shutting down, ultimately not completeing the sync. It seems like it is working now, the Itunes is showing the Touch is syncing, however, my Touch is not showing me that it is in sync mode where you swipe the bar to stop it from the sync. It is on the screen as if it is charging and you can go into menu. Is this common with the 32 Gig models? Any feedback from the 32 Gig club out there? Thanks.

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
Do you have the "Start iTunes when this iPod is connected" option selected? If not, you may need to click the "Sync" button at the bottom-right of iTunes to initiate the auto-sync. each time you connect

Touchmyipod

Livin' & Lovin' in SoCal
Website
www.epk.tv
Yes, while docked and after a sync, my iPod goes to the home screen as well, this is normal, or were you not talking of this??? Often times too my Touch will be docked, and I will go to the home screen, I really dont understand your description that well, but it sounds normal, unless I am way wrong :)

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
I do have the Start Itunes options checked off.

I'm sorry for the vague description, while docked DURING a sync my Ipod Touch shows the time, day and date with the bar saying slide to unlock just like it does when it is only charging as if it were not synching.

On my 16 gig as well as the very first initial sync... during a sync, it would replace the date and time with the word synching, with the slider reading slide to stop sync.

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
rockmyplimsoul said:
Do you have the "Start iTunes when this iPod is connected" option selected? If not, you may need to click the "Sync" button at the bottom-right of iTunes to initiate the auto-sync. each time you connect
It seems like it might be fixed....I think it worked in the reverse, when I took the checkmark off to sync when connected, then clicked the sync button, the Touch screen went to the screen it was supposed to go to during sync. I'll keep you posted, it's amazing how it's always the simplest things :)

Thanks for your replies.