iTunes Music Store Login Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Larathydo

Is there any way that people that live in Canada, such as myself, can setup iTunes to stop asking me to login every 8 songs i preview, even if this requires a crack/hack?

I'd much rather sign in, but since i live in canada i can't even sign up! (I dont have a credit card with a US address), so i'm left getting this annoying message when i'm previewing songs.

Any suggestions? I'm just basicly sick of it asking me to sign in when i can't even sign up in the first place...

jh-retired

I'm not entirely sure about this, but my suggestion is to...:

...make an AppleID somewhere other than iTunes (somewhere that doesn't require a credit card), such as here.

This *should* allow you to browse, and it *shouldn't* bug you about a credit card unless you attempt to buy something.

Larathydo

Well, unfortunatly it still doesnt work. I signed up then logged in via iTunes and still wanted me to sign up with a credit card (but that i cannot do, wont accept Canadian credit cards)

Any other suggestions?

k20n

Same with me, I also live in Canada and I would like to download the free song, but it always asks me for a sing in thing but I cant sign up!