• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

iTunes > iPod Problem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tekki

So, I converted loads of shows over the past week and I finally got my iPod.

However, only 44 of the 206 videos transfer over.

I encoded them all with the same program, same bitrate etc. And I have no idea why they aren't going!

I even made a playlist containing all the videos, then made it specifically update those, but still, just the 44.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

apu

The only thing I can think of is that the source video is different enough, that the transcode process does not yield a compatible video file. Despite the fact that you may be using the exact same settings for each file, differences in the source video can cause problems. Is there a pattern to those videos which did or did not convert? Some people have had problems getting .wmv's to convert. See if there's any sort of pattern or logic to which files do and do not convert successfully.

Tekki

I have Futurama Season 3 on it.

Episode 11 onwards...

OH OH OH!!

All the latest ones I used Videora 9 rather than Videora 0.8!

Could that be?!