Itunes freezing/not responding with Ipod Touch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dougfnj

Ipod, do you?
How's it going guys, you have always been fantastic with helping in creative ways in fixing issues, I'm hoping you can pull through here. Here's my problem:

I upgraded my 16 Gig Touch to a 32 Gig Touch on Saturday. I transferred all my music videos and everything over at 128 Kps AAC, after 11 hours long grueling hours it was done. Thats not my problem.

Last night, I converted a bunch of of files fom another library into this Touch library to go to 192 Kps AAC to build up better quality and my PC didn't like it. Im running Windows XP Home SP2.

I plugged in my Touch 32 Gig, Itunes said it was syncing and appeared to be going through the synch process, but the screen on the Touch showed the regular menu screen not the synch screen. If I went into videos on the Touch, it said cancelling synch. Then Itunes would freeze up with a not responding, I could only close Itunes with Cont Alt Del.

After repairing, reinstalling and restarting the Touch and PC 3 times, I thought I had finally gotten it to work, Itunes showed synching, Touch showed synching, off to bed I went. This morning when I went to look at my Touch, it still said synching, and my PC was unbelievably slow CPU running 100% with a Not Responding once again. So after Cont Alt Del got Itunes to shut down. The Touch showed that it had synched everything but 200 songs.

Any help on how to get Itunes under control? Any feedback would be appreciated....thanks in advance.

XZED

I have the exact same problem. Did you find any way to resolve this?

/John