Itunes 9 and Movies Tab

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

crashtestdummy

I'm running Itunes 9.0.1.8 on XP Home. When I first installed Itunes 9, with my Ipod connected, under the Ipod Tab there was a movie tab and it had a pull down menu, a playlist menu, and an individual movie menu (what a pain in the a$$ the movie menu was).

Now when I connect my Ipod, I have multiple menus on all the tabs, but only the pull down on movie tab, no playlists or individual movies. Do I have some silly little box check marked somewhere that shouldn't be?

While I'm asking about silly little boxes, how do you select multiples to be unchecked when in the Ipod tab?

And just what do the boxes do in the Itunes display?

Sparkee

on movie tab, no playlists or individual movies.
Remove the check beside "Automatically include ...." to see the selectable movies and playlist options.

how do you select multiples to be unchecked when in the Ipod tab?
I don't think there is a way to select multiple items in the iPod's sync settings menu, at least not on a Mac.

And just what do the boxes do in the Itunes display?
I assume you mean the boxes beside the names in the iTunes Library. They do a few things, mainly removing the check will prevent songs from playing in iTunes when set to shuffle. This is handy for seasonal songs. It is also used for a method of syncing. On the Summary tab of the iPods Sync settings there is an option to "sync only checked songs and videos". This will prevent unchecked items from syncing to the iPod regardless of other sync settings. I use this to sync my audiobooks to prevent the ones I have already listened to from syncing to the iPods since there is no sync settings for audiobooks.