iTunes 7 not finishing song

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jhpope

Website
jhpope.blogspot.com
sorry if this has been addressed but i didn't see a topic dedicated to this problem i'm having. after i upgraded to the new iTunes, some songs never finish and stop at 0:01 left on the song. or with a few songs its stops playing in the middle of the song and the counter doesn't move. sucks cause i have jscrob for last.fm and if the song doesn't finish it's not submitted. anyone else experiencing this?

fischziege

well, inoticed that in albums that are marked for gapless playback, the last song will play to the end, but the playcount will not be updated. this happens to me only if i play a single gapless album, and i imagine it is because the track is marked as gapless but has no track following...

punk_r0x

Website
www.xanga.com
Yeah this happens to me whenever a song is the last song playing (like the last song on an album). iTunes doesn't seem to know how to stop. If I double click the fast forward button, it finishes the song and increments the playcount accordingly. Very annoying.

fischziege

i can confirm now that it has to do with gapless. switch of the gapless (in the last song of an album for example) and it should work. pitty though, hope this will be fixed in the next update.

good2112

It exhibits this problem when playing through podcasts as well. I don't believe it has anything to do with gapless. iTunes 7.0 was not doing this. This has started since I've upgraded to 7.0.1.