iTunes 7.1.1 released - ALREADY?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chippe01

I wonder what major glitch was in 7.1 that I just installed 3 days ago? Now I'm being asked to upgrade agian. Hmmm ....

:confused:

iJoyous

I just updated to 7.1.1 and I must say that it has definitely fixed the problems I had syncing my 30 GB video. Prior to the upgrade, iTunes 7 had wiped out my iPod, so I had to reload 8 GB of video and music and then later, when I attempted to sync for a few song additions, it took overnight to sync. It made me not want to sync anything for awhile.

Now I've updated to 7.1.1 and just added about 160 songs....it didn't take long at all to sync. So, if anyone has had those syncing problems, I'd definitely suggest upgrading.

studogvetmed

Website
www.vandeventers.com
There were some minor glitches that were pretty darn annoying. Be happy Apple responded quickly to them!

One such issue was the fact that after the sort feature was added, that when doing the fast scroll, the letters would alternate A, T, B, C, T, D depending on where new "The" names were inserted into the scroll. The .1.1 update fixed this and other small glitches.