iSkin EXO Group Buy?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Macman

In response to Lajo's most recent post, are there any other iPodders in the Toronto, Canada area that would be interested in a group buy? Maybe even Canada wide if you're willing to chip in a little extra for the shipping.

This is my rationale. 1 iSkin for the new 3G iPod is selling for $29.99 USD + $5.50 USD for delivery. That's $35.49 USD, assuming you order through iSkin.com which ships them out of Toronto so you don't have to worry about tax and duty. So, now do the currency conversion and you end up with $48.98 CDN for 1 skin.

With a group buy through Lajo's website, if we buy 10 or more they are a heck of a lot cheaper. Assuming 10 orders, each iSkin is reduced to $18 USD and free shipping. So that's $180 USD + 21% taxes and duty = $217.80 USD converted to $300.59 CDN divided by 10 people and voila... $30.06 each! We just saved almost 40%. And, as an added bonus, each iSkin EXO shipped from Lajo's website comes with a free clear zipper case.

If there are enough interested people then we can work out how best to organize pickup/delivery of each case. I'm willing to give it shot if others are.

Reply here if you're interested.

Cheers,
Macman.

Macman

Pixelmorder said:
But hold on, do we have to give our credit card numbers to the guy who buys the bunch? Cause I'm not doin that.
No, not at all, that would be unadvisable no matter who that was. In this case probably me. You could send a cheque or use PayPal. However, with PayPal you would have to add 3% to the price as that is what is charged to the receiver of the money. Again, probably me. And seeing as I wouldn't be doing this for profit I wouldn't want to absorb 3% of everyone's cost. Fair enough right?

So, Pixelmorder and myself would only make 2. 8 more needed.

Macman.