iSkin Colors

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

thesexybeast

I see that the iskin have been categorized into different color groups, example: vibrant, glow, florescent. I was wondering how different in colors are among the groups. The reason i ask is because the skydance (vibrant) is really good and very rich in color, therefore i really want a green color iskin that is as good and as rich in color as the skydance. I know there is Frogger, but why is it put into the florescent group but not the vibrant? is the color not as rich as those in vibrant? if so, will there ever be a green that will be in the vibrant group?

jordan57

Website
www.fakesportsblogs.com
Hello, The frogger skin is one of my favorite. It is a nice bright sold green color. It is probably a little more on the florescent green side of the color but a very good color.

Here is a link to the colors page on our web site, most of the cases we have are on there. Click on the thumbnails to get a big picture of the case on an ipod.

Take a look at the frogger picture if you like the SkyDance I'm pretty sure you will like frogger.

iSkin EXO Color page

Brian

thesexybeast

thanks, im not trying to be picky here but to me the frogger picture's green is kind of pale not so much as rich in color as the skydance, or maybe it's just the picture, because i cant see a difference between the frogger and the martian.

jordan57

Website
www.fakesportsblogs.com
There really is not too much difference between frogger and martian. Martian is pretty much frogger but with the glow added to it.

There is a jade color in the older iskins maybe one is on the way for the EXO's also.