iShield 1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bat-Hound

I received as a birthday present the iShield 1 Hard Case with inserts set (http://www.pacrimtechnologies.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=41) and I have to say... I like!

I have a 3G 20GB, so I was a bit nervous when the box said on the outside, "for 15GB, 30GB, 40GB iPod models", but the 20GB fits in there perfectly (although, to be fair, there is a self-adhesive foam piece [neoprene?] that's included to make this so).

The main body of the case is a very nice bright white plastic with a frosted plastic flip top to cover the screen (the screen area is clear, tho, not frosted) and is built so that the 4 buttons and wheel are exposed. The five colored inserts, made of some type of aluminum I'm guessing, snap on very easily and just the right amount of coolness to the case (now your ipod can match your outfit if you want :D ).

There's a pretty sturdy swivel belt clip on the back and access to all ports, jacks, and the hold button are no problem.

The Pacific Rim website states that "You can also dock the unit without removing it from the case." This is wrong. There's no way this case fits in the dock. Not an issue for me since I just use the cable. Also, the set comes with absolutely no docs whatsoever - no instructions, nothing. Granted, it's not rocket science, but I found it odd.

So, all in all, I'm pretty happy with the gift. If anyone's interested in seeing photos, just let me know. :)

loGan

Ipod therefore I am
Photos yes please. The site doen't have any with the iPod inside.

whozyodaddy

$50 for a un-heard of case, containing no instructions whatsoever, and also handing out false information? oooook.

Bat-Hound