Is your iPod psychic?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Multimoog

There have been a few times when I've had my mini on shuffle, and it's brought up some interesting song choices for that exact moment, like my iPod can sense what I'm thinking.

The other day, apopros of nothing, I was thinking about the phenomenon of people gaining superhuman physical abilities when their adrenaline is in overdrive (because I think about stuff like that). And while I was thinking of that, the Rosetta Stone song "Adrenaline" came on. A hearty LOL was had by all (meaning me and my mini).

Tonight while I was at the grocery store, I was considering whether I wanted to spend the extra money and try out one of those fancy body-spray products (the kind that cause women to spontaneously make out with you) and it brought up The Smiths "Shoplifters Of The World Unite".

Is there some new technology in these things Apple isn't talking about? Or maybe it's just the power of... love?

owenstar

Bahahaha...thats funny

Mine seems to follow my mood...if I want something soft and mellow it delivers

jedk

Don't under estimate the power of the iPod...it knows what you're thinking...:D

Last edited:

CraigNB

Website
www.nbrock.net
I Love you for loving The Smiths...p.s. that stuff doesn't work haha has anyone seen the commercial where the guy sprays the spray like from his wrist down his arm then down his chest towards his...well...yeah...then it shows some girl kissing his arm then slowly working her way down cause she loves the smell then it says "SHOW HER THE WAY" LMAO i can't believe they played it on TV

L33tG4m3r

iPod, therefore I am
Aww. How touching. Yeah, I feel that the headphones of my 'Pod can synch with my mind, so it knows the perfect song to play for the moment. After a particularly nasty breakup with my g/f, Three Days Grace-I hate everything about you came on right after i slammed the door, which was strange, seeing as it was EXACTLY what I was thinking at the time. After my *first time* (I know this is TMI), the -1812 Overture- came on, which is a song about a new discovery or sumn like that i forgot :D

Shnaynay

Just what I'm surfing for!! I used to agree, and I thought there had to be some "built ini ntelligence" that made the music blend so to speak. But all of a sudden the Shuffle mode seems to be playing the same stuff all the time. Any ideas on what to correct?!
THX!!!
ST

joemader

Yeah, it has either played the exact song i was thinking of (out of thousands) or at least one by the artist. It is crazy! Ipods unite!

PS-I'm also selling my DLO Homedock, which plays the 5G videos on TV! It is brand new! recieved for the holidays! email at blackfire11@msn.com or send me a message if interested!