Is this how Cover Flow is supposed to work?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Galley

Website
www.galleytech.com
As long as I've owned an iPhone, I've never really had a need for Cover Flow before now. On my old 8 gigger, I had one 5GB playlist of random tracks. On my new 32 gigger, I have two playlists: one is 8GB of random tracks, and the other is all my newest music from the past month. I go to the Recently Added playlist and see all of the albums in order. (I only buy CDs). I figured it would be easier to use Cover Flow to sort through them all (as you may know I buy many CDs every month), but it instead shows ALL albums and singles on my iPhone, not just the content of the Recently Added playlist.

Is this a bug, or is that how Cover Flow is supposed to work? :(

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
Coverflow has always shown the entire contents of the iPod (all models that I know of). It would be nice if it was limited to just the playlist contents, so send your feedback to Apple:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

The only benefit of the current way Coverflow works is if you hear a song in a playlist that reminds you of a particular album (one that is not in the playlist), you can quickly flip into Coverflow and select that album.

R

ReyZero

I'm also upset you can't change the sort of cover flow, like you can on iTunes.
Overall I'm not to impressed with this "deal breaker" option