• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Is there anything better than Videora...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marshallflora16

...to convert files to something I can play on iTunes and get onto my iPod because the files converted by Videora won't even play in iTunes. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

wira

videora works well for me.
and best of all its free.

fk51785

Videora works fine.
Converts movie to play on my iPod.
Would be better if it can convert faster .......

apoc_reg

My sound has a crackle on the files i converted in videora

Anyone else have this?

xxirish83x

ImToo PSP video converter is the best one that i have found so far and i have tried a bunch.... i even bough this one it worked so well

joesimpson_scot

what happens to the files on videora after they have been converted? on my computer there is no evidence of new mpeg4 files. thanks.

jasyn

szsiddiq said:
i like xilisoft video converter better. its not free, so once u download the trial, ull either hafta purchase a serial number or google one :)
ditto that .. it's *far* faster than videora. 40min vs 10min on my desktop box.

Guy111

HELP

Ok i am confused with videora. What is the best type to convert into.
Thanks.