Is there an uncensored version of "Still Not A Player" by Big Pun?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GadgetGuru72

I have the "Capital Punishment" CD by Big Pun(isher). Everytime the song "Still Not A Player" makes it's way through the cycle on my iPod and I hear all the censored words, I think to myself that I need to get my hands on the uncensored version. Anyway, I was going through some of my CDs the other day and I noticed that the CD cover does have the "Explicit Lyrics" logo on it. This makes no sense.

So, can anybody here confirm whether or not there is an uncensored version of this song?

GadgetGuru72

mizzle said:
the version i have is uncensored...check your pm
Thanks, but that's not the right song. That song is called "I'm Not A Player." The song I'm talking about that is edited is called "Still Not A Player." Both songs appear on the Capital Punishment CD. I'm pretty certain at this point that "Still Not A Player" does not come in an unedited version.

B. W.

GadgetGuru72 said:
Thanks, but that's not the right song. That song is called "I'm Not A Player." The song I'm talking about that is edited is called "Still Not A Player." Both songs appear on the Capital Punishment CD. I'm pretty certain at this point that "Still Not A Player" does not come in an unedited version.
I remember downloading an unedited version of the song before I bought the album. So there is one out there, it just didn't make the album.

I noticed the same thing for "School Spirit" on The College Dropout (and probably for other songs that I can't remember at the moment).

GadgetGuru72

B. W. said:
I remember downloading an unedited version of the song before I bought the album. So there is one out there, it just didn't make the album.

I noticed the same thing for "School Spirit" on The College Dropout (and probably for other songs that I can't remember at the moment).
Ok, so you have the CD and it's labeled "Explicit Lyrics," but the song "Still Not A Player" is edited, right?

I guess they thought the edited version sounded better. Weird.

Annihil8or

Down South Lounger
Yeah I've got the "Parental Advisory" version of Capital Punishment as well and my Still Not A Player is edited as well. The Incubus remix I've got has Pun's lyrics edited too.

Welsh

Bloop!
Website
www.myspace.com
Some Albums have that, and I find it quite odd also.

I bought Kanye West / The College Dropout - and I was like, what the heck? It is explicit. Then I listened to a friend's CD, and it was the same. Weird.

spookyboy

hey gabo or anyone else who has it, could you send me the unedited version my aim is lilboyspook

Bigtymr

I been searching for this song as well. Can't believe I can't find it on any torrent site. If anyone has it can you please pm me and I'll give you my email.

Thank you

bigpunfan

Explicit Uncensored Version of "Still Not A Player", by Big Punisher

I've been searching for this for a long time also, and tonight I found it! You can find the explicit uncensored version of Big Pun's "Still Not A Player" on the Vacation: Original Motion Picture Sountrack, which was released in 2015 on WaterTower Music.

Attachments