Is there a wattsapp for iPad?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR0570

We are trying to sell our house and move from Mexico back to the USA, I want to keep in touch with some people, unfortunately some of those people are on my wattsapp on my android poloroid smartphone. There’s a good chance my smartphone won’t work in the US. I’m trying to find a wattsapp for my iPad. I tried putting no the persons email address on my ipadfacetime and messenger but for some reason it won’t recognize it. Maybe because it’s not an Apple email. I could use some help here. Is there anyway I can keep in touch with my friends here usingonly my iPad. If only I can get wattsapp on my iPad....

cjmnews

Staff member
I think you mean WhatsApp which will only install on devices with a cellular connection. So if your iPad is WiFi only, it will not work.

You could try an alternative like Messenger for WhatsApp WebApp. It has mixed reviews but it might work.

As for iOS iMessage, the email address only works for iOS devices using iMessage. You would have to link the iPad to a cell phone to get the messages to Android to go out over cell phone connection. The iPhone would have to enable text message forwarding in Settings->Messages->Text Message Forwarding

DR0570

Hmmmm, how do I know if my iPad is WiFi only? That’s all I basicly use it for. I’ve got a movie downloaded on it. And there’s a couple games I downloaded from the App Store on it that I can play offline. Is that what you mean?