Is my FM Transmitter faulty?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Bonk

I have the Belkin Tunecast II FM Transmitter and I just can't find a good station to play my music through. I've even used that How to Find a Radio station guide that is stickied in this forum. I've also tried going to every single station and testing it and the best I could get is really crappy quality music coming from my iPod. I have found that on a few stations, the transmitter works when I hold it in my hand, but when I move my hand away I get static again. Is my transmitter faulty? I don't see how it could work at all.

AviD.

1 Month Away.....
I'd like to second this question...I just bought a Belkin Tunecast II also, and it seems like complete garbage so far. When I finally get a signal (I have to hold it right up to my car's receiver to get a signal btw) I can't move the fm tuner more than 1 foot away before it disconnects. Regardless of what station I get, same problem. It seems like the tunecast is sending out an incredibly weak signal or something.

I live in Toronto, and Bonk, you live in Chicago. Both pretty similar areas, high population and whatnot. I know that of course in these cities there are many stations broadcasting, but there's gotta be something wrong with this tunecast II if we can get a signal but it drops so soon...

Anyone?

AviD.

1 Month Away.....
Without realizing, I was using batteries in my tunecast II when I tried it. However, I tried the cig lighter adapter, and now I get a great signal. I guess that was the problem!
Gl.